• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application for thegofa

thegofa

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: thegofa
  2. Location & Age: New Zealand - 53
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): DrZhark from Mo Creatures would be a reference for me.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From the forums, looks really good.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am an honest person who is good at organizing people, building villages, setting up trading with village leaders and helping anyone that need a hand. I have been playing MC since it started and have 1600 posts in the forums plus 300000 views on MC help videos on a youtube channel.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT7
  10. Additional Info: I am also an OP on DrZharks Mo Creatures server that he has just started, its only small but I enjoy helping there. I am responsible and polite and able to deal with any type of request. I have also been through your Rules, Wiki and the Tour, which was really well laid out, and would love to come into your server and become one of the community, joining a town and have fun!!
    If the opportunity arose, I would be willing to help in duties for the Server, thegofa.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: thegofa
  2. Location & Age: New Zealand - 53
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): None
  4. Referral(s): DrZhark from Mo Creatures would be a reference for me.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From the forums, looks really good.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have.
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am an honest person who is good at organizing people, building villages, setting up trading with village leaders and helping anyone that need a hand. I have been playing MC since it started and have 1600 posts in the forums plus 300000 views on MC help videos on a youtube channel.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT7
  10. Additional Info: I am also an OP on DrZharks Mo Creatures server that he has just started, its only small but I enjoy helping there. I am responsible and polite and able to deal with any type of request. I have also been through your Rules, Wiki and the Tour, which was really well laid out, and would love to come into your server and become one of the community, joining a town and have fun!!If the opportunity arose, I would be willing to help in duties for the Server, thegofa.

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Fantastic application. Since you are an Op on another server I will warn you about advertising and intellectual property theft - do not do it.

Welcome to Herocraft

thegofa

Glowing Redstone
Totally understand, and please be assured I am not that sort of person I am purely here to have some fun.

Thank you very much for the invite to the server.

Regards,
TheGofa.