• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application for Odoterm

Odoterm

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Odoterm
  2. Location & Age: California, 14. (Profile is 22 because I usually put 1990 for the birthdate of most websites.
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): No, I respect server rules. I have never been banned from any server at all. You will absolutely NEVER see me grief at any extent.
  4. Referral(s): None.
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Heroes plugin on Bukkit. Google/Youtube too, when searching for a server.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I am sure that I will in the future, if I get in. :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I respect the rules of every server that I play on. I have read the ToS and EULA very carefully.
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am known as a very friendly person, and I tend to work well with others. PvP and building are definitely my favorite things in Minecraft, and Herocraft tends to provide them both. I've always wanted to become an architect, and the buildings in the server stick out to me.
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCO7
  10. Additional Info: I am on the debate team at Saratoga High School. I would also like to become an architect when I am older. More hobbies of mine are: biking, swimming, drawing, and writing.

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
Reviewing
In-game name: Odoterm
Location & Age: California, 14
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None, I always respect the rules of a server. I have never been banned from any server.
Referral(s): Heroes plugin on Bukkit. Google/Youtube advertising.
Reason you should be accepted: I am a very helpful person. I love to work with different communities to create projects. PvP is also one of my favorite things on a minecraft server. This server has shown me both of these aspects. I can be very helpful when it comes to building as I dream of becoming an architect in my future. This server seems to have everything that I am interested in. I have also read the rules several times, as it would be a shame to be banned on this server. The wiki is very interesting as well, I have been snooping around on there as well.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Heroes plugin on Bukkit. Google/Youtube advertising. The skills and classes you can choose from seem very exciting for me.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but I am sure I will once I join.
Additional Info: I am currently a freshman at Saratoga High School. I am on the debate team, and I dream of becoming an architect in the future. I am also an excellent writer, and a great hobby of mine is writing stories.

I agree to the Herocraft ToS/EULA.

Special Code: HCO6

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
First off, please make sure your application is in the proper format. Secondly, why does your application say you are 14, but your profile says 22?[DOUBLEPOST=1352524366,1352517698][/DOUBLEPOST]Everything looks great! Welcome to Herocraft! Please check your inbox Odoterm