• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist application for lipgut

Lipgut

Dirt
1. In-game name: lipgut
2. Location and Age: Ontario, Canada. Age of 17
3. Previous bans: None.
4. Referral: Google.
5. Reason you should you be accepted: I just bought minecraft account about a month ago been playing in single player and would like to try my hand at some multilayer fun and it looks like you guys are the best around so why not? I have a lot of building experience and I highly enjoy farming on minecraft for some odd reason. I think I'd be a great addition to the server and would love the chance to show you just that.
6. Additional info: None at this time.

Lipgut

Dirt
weynard said:
I don't see how being new to multiplayer and low-level flattering are reasons to be accepted. Improve the app.

Well I could lie but I thought I'd be honest. I'm not going to go on about how I love minecraft and I am addicted to it, cause' its obvious that 90% of people who play this game are in fact just that. To be saying I would be a valued player would be a lie because I have only played multiplayer once before, and I mainly tree farmed, but I was greifed and really looking for a greif protected server. So really it may seem unflattering request but I refuse to lie to get myself into herocraft. If you're not going to accept me, I understand the decision and in no way mad about it. Just thought you guys were pretty legit looking so again, why not?

( if the statement above sounded disrespectful it was not meant to. I am just trying to put it in a way of complete understanding. )