• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application for FiveFooter

FiveFooter

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: FiveFooter
  2. Location & Age: Ohio 31 soon to be 32
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none that i know of
  4. Referral(s): sorry haven't met anyone one the server yet
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: found it through a Google search
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: sure did
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? absolutely
  8. Reason you should be accepted: My two Boys and I enjoy playing minecraft so i was looking for a server to join.
  9. Special key: (DONT LEAVE BLANK!) HCF10
  10. Additional Info: Not much I enjoy sitting down after a long day at work and unwinding on the comp for a little. My boys and I like to play games together and we have played minecraft almost since it came out. I tried running my own server and I got it up but for some reason I never could figure out how to get two people on the same network to be able to join the same game. It was a sad sad day in my house. So thanks for reading my App. and thanks in advance for accepting me to Herocraft. P.S. The name FiveFooter is from a T.V. show and has no bearing on my actual height whatsoever. Just saying