• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application-Deaeri

Deaeri

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Deaeri
  2. Location & Age: Florida, 20
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): No
  4. Referral(s): Carter475
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: From my cousin, Carter475
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a good builder and pvper and its my birthday!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCD6
  10. Additional Info: I am Carter475's cousin and I have been playing on the grey-list "Greyson" world for several days after my cousin told me about the server. I really enjoy mmorpg's and from what my cousin told me the server is really rpg based but still allows for survival play, something that most servers don't offer. So far I have enjoyed the rpg aspects of the game and cant wait to play with my cousin on Bastion. My cousin also told me that because we share the same IP, that has to be approved. I just moved in with him a few days ago for summer break.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am a good builder and pvper and its my birthday!
  10. Additional Info: I am Carter475's cousin and I have been playing on the grey-list "Greyson" world for several days after my cousin told me about the server. I really enjoy mmorpg's and from what my cousin told me the server is really rpg based but still allows for survival play, something that most servers don't offer. So far I have enjoyed the rpg aspects of the game and cant wait to play with my cousin on Bastion. My cousin also told me that because we share the same IP, that has to be approved. I just moved in with him a few days ago for summer break.
Revieiwng.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Accepted. Check your inbox.
Please note that this user shares an IP:carter475
Angyles