• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application (DarkWarrior12)

Hello Community/Admins,

I'm Marek from germany (so please dont look at my grammar etc. :p ) and I'm 16 years old. I am a good pvpler and enjoy RPG/PVP server, thats why I think this server will be a good place for me.
Me and a few friends are looking for a good server and hope that this one is right.

At all i play minecraft since 3 and a half year ( http://prntscr.com/2fvjj4 ) and played it over 2000 hours, i enjoy this game really much! I found this server on google and heard about it a few times.

My account is banned on glizer because (thats what someone said to me from the glizer support ) I used nodus on my own server, which I had before a few years, and they are saving the account password and name (what doesnt help them because I have security question and I'm using a migrated account and need my email to log in into minecraft.net )

Thanks for reading and hope to see you ingame :)

Last edited:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: DarkWarrior12
  2. Location & Age: Germany , 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Glizer , because my Account was published somwhere on the Internet :/ http://www.glizer.net/detail/index.php?data=35351 changed my pass and email. Posted on the 31. that its my Account and will be the next days removed there I think.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCD13
Hello Community/Admins,

I'm Marek from germany (so please dont look at my grammar etc. :p ) and I'm 16 years old. I am a good pvpler and enjoy RPG/PVP server, thats why I think this server will be a good place for me.
Me and a few friends are looking for a good server and hope that this one is right.

At all i play minecraft since 3 and a half year ( http://prntscr.com/2fvjj4 ) and played it over 2000 hours, i enjoy this game really much! I found this server on google and heard about it a few times.

My account is banned on glizer because (thats what someone said to me from the glizer support ) I used nodus on my own server, which I had before a few years, and they are saving the account password and name (what doesnt help them because I have security question and I'm using a migrated account and need my email to log in into minecraft.net )

Thanks for reading and hope to see you ingame :)

Reviewing

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to go ahead and give you a chance. Please make sure your account is secure, any issues it causes on the server is your responsibility.

It also looks like you have Nodus but you use it on your server only, if I read that correctly. If it is discovered you are on this server with it, you will be banned.

Accepted

It says im banned? :eek:

And its right i used Nodus on a Server where I was admin and allowed to use it. I used it for travelling throught the world which was quite big.

Last edited: