• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application :D

1. Minecraft In-game name: Nightninja911
  2. Location & Age: Canada - 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Once. But long time ago. Cant remember why i got banned.
  4. Referral(s): Darkstar242 Swin3
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friends from another server
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Not yet
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i do
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I am very positive and love to have fun. I can help other players when i know how the server works. Im very friendly too and i love to have fun!
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCN13
  10. Additional Info: I know a lot of people who play on your server and would like to join in on the fun.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1351981924,1351981847][/DOUBLEPOST]I've found plenty of bans that belong to your name for griefing, please explain.

Oh well me and my friends used to grief creative servers when we are bored. But on the servers i care about like Battle4Utopia or some servers i still play on i never break the rules. I do not grief anymore and my most resent grief was 2 months ago with my friend On a freebuild creative server. I promise that if i get whitelisted on your server (that i heard many great things about) I will never harass nor be mean to any of your players. I know those are on your record but i am very friendly and will not do anything bad to this server. Yes i am being honest cause i really want to play on this server i have been looking for a good hero server. I do not want to lie saying "it was my brother" Please consider whitelisting.Thank you for reviewing.

When i was imature i think i have around. . . 5 - 8 not to sure. . . I have also played minecraft since it came out so that is worth saying cause i think some of my bans were from a while ago.

Griefing, 1 for hacks possibly a few for trolling. I have only tried the Nodus hacks once. Cause my friends told me to try it just for fun. I have been hack free for 1 year. My jar is clean and I think that hacks are stupid for a long time now.