• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist application commandercam38

1. In-game name: commandercam38
  2. Location & Age: Saugus,Ma 15
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s): bmeister13, knight4239, Sage971
  5. Reason you should be accepted: My friends this Server talk about some awesome features that boosts the minecraft play like your awesome classes. But another reason is i don't kill other player unless if needed, or Grief. But most of all i don't annoy other people.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: By people that are my friends that are in your server
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: I dont cheat in any way. also i am a very nice person.

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

1. In-game name: commandercam38
  2. Location & Age: Saugus ,Ma 16
  4. Referral(s): bmeister13, knight4239, Sage971
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I played Minecraft since 1.2 i think. but i think I'm am pretty good at Minecraft and i will not ever and i mean ever use TNT to grief and when i play on your server i will uninstall all of my mods. But some of my friends talked about your server and I'm pretty convinced that your server is the best. Also my friends talked about the class and currency system and i think that's pretty awesome. But i do not grief other people bases not even if their abandon. Also every other server on Minecraft hamachi or not was not as good as this one.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: By people that are my friends that are in your server
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i have
  8. Additional Info: I'm on xbox360 and i had it since 2006 and my gamertag is Commander Cam38. I play hockey for 4 years. and i am in honors in high school.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft! Check PM's.

jonahfx2

Gold

1. In-game name: jonahfx2
  2. Location & Age: north carolina, 18

4. Referral(s): kyle8800
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I played Minecraft since early alpha i know how stuff works im great with redstone and im a great builder, i never complain when stuff doesn't go my way,
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes i have
  8. Additional Info: I'm on xbox360 and i had it since 2006 and my gamertag is jonahfx. I play football and im in highschool

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Wrong place jonah, please make a new thread for your own application.