• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application: asomeo

asomeo

Stone
I think you should whitelist me because I am a fair player. I try to stop fighting (the yell in chat fighting). I know the rules and will follow them. I will play this server frequently. I just want to add that I have waited 3 years just for this server!!!!!

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: asomeo
  2. Location & Age: New York, 13
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: Super craft bro's servers for no real reason was just a mistake about a year ago. Other than that none.
  4. Referral(s): The website minecraft server website. I can't remember the very one sorry.
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCa6
I think you should whitelist me because I am a fair player. I try to stop fighting (the yell in chat fighting). I know the rules and will follow them. I will play this server frequently. I just want to add that I have waited 3 years just for this server!!!!!
~~Reviewing~~

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Your age does not match the one on your profile, what is your real age?

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Minecraft In-Game Name: asomeo
  1. Location & Age: New York, 13
  2. Previous Bans from other Servers: Super craft bro's servers for no real reason was just a mistake about a year ago. Other than that none.
  3. Referral(s): The website minecraft server website. I can't remember the very one sorry.
  4. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  5. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  6. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  8. Special Key: HCa6

Reviewing...

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
Ok thank you, @Angyles age change please?

You have been
accepted!
Check your Inbox!