• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist Application: applesplatter

Minecraft In-Game Name: Applesplatter
Location & Age: 16, Chicago
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Howbadisbad
Reason you should be accepted: I am a large fan of RP, whether it be Minecraft, or The Elder Scrolls, or any other role play game. I enjoy PvP a great lot, and I also am an advanced builder. I am mediocre at redstone. I plan to communicate nicely to other players, and I also enjoy helping new players out.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My good friend, and townsmate (howbadisbad) on another RP server, had told me a little about the server. I think I will thoroughly enjoy being on the server, as getting acquainted with new players different from my friendzone on all of the other RP servers I have been on.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special Key: HCA13
Additional Info: I am exceptional at building and am friendly to new players. I have hosted my own server once before, and also administrated and moderated others. I do not grief because I see griefing as a way to harass players. I also do not spam, advertise servers, or any other cliche things, and I curse very rarely.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft In-Game Name: Applesplatter
Location & Age: 16, Chicago
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Howbadisbad
Reason you should be accepted: I am a large fan of RP, whether it be Minecraft, or The Elder Scrolls, or any other role play game. I enjoy PvP a great lot, and I also am an advanced builder. I am mediocre at redstone. I plan to communicate nicely to other players, and I also enjoy helping new players out.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: My good friend, and townsmate (howbadisbad) on another RP server, had told me a little about the server. I think I will thoroughly enjoy being on the server, as getting acquainted with new players different from my friendzone on all of the other RP servers I have been on.
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Special Key: HCA13
Additional Info: I am exceptional at building and am friendly to new players. I have hosted my own server once before, and also administrated and moderated others. I do not grief because I see griefing as a way to harass players. I also do not spam, advertise servers, or any other cliche things, and I curse very rarely.
No bans, everything looks fine, welcome to Herocraft!