• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist app

Seanngsa

Dirt
I really hope that you would whitelist me as I had tried this server and it is AWESOME! I want to experience it fully by getting whitelisted. As Without being whitelisted, it is already so fun, I am sure after you whitelist me It would turn up to be great!

Jloy1

Legacy Supporter 7

• Minecraft In-Game Name: Nether_conqueror
    • Location & Age: Singapore 12
    • Previous Bans from other Servers: Mad_Realms (for building a mob killing post ( 1x1 tower ) )
    • Referral(s): In game friend ( Ryanykng )
    • Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
    • Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
    • Have you followed us on Twitter: No
    • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
    • Special Key: {HCN14}
I really hope that you would whitelist me as I had tried this server and it is AWESOME! I want to experience it fully by getting whitelisted. As Without being whitelisted, it is already so fun, I am sure after you whitelist me It would turn up to be great!
I'm sure you would be a great addition to the server, but unfortunately, you do not meet the age requirements to accept the Terms of Agreement. :(

As soon as you turn 13, feel free to re-apply.

Jloy1

Legacy Supporter 7
If you're turning 13 tomorrow, I may as well continue with this. ;)

You special key is incorrect. Could you fix it please?
Also, what's your relation to Ryanykng?

@UltimateOptics - Could you change the application tag please.