• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

WHITELIST APP

Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I'm Honest and I'll be nice to new people on the server and I can build nice things

Additional Info: I'm a good builder and if i joined this server i would build large structures. I'm honest and i do not grief at all. Here is a screenshot of a mansion in Tekkit Lite nether rack:2013-12-29_00.34.44.png2013-12-29_00.34.58.png

Jackrox256

Obsidian
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: AtemAndrew_Chris
  2. Location & Age: Texas, 11
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel:
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter:
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCA16
Reason you should be accepted: I should be accepted because I'm Honest and I'll be nice to new people on the server and I can build nice things

Additional Info: I'm a good builder and if i joined this server i would build large structures. I'm honest and i do not grief at all. Here is a screenshot of a mansion in Tekkit Lite nether rack:View attachment 8590View attachment 8591

You are below the required age of 13 to accept our ToS and as such I cannot accept you. Feel free to play via our greylist and reapply once you have reached the age of 13.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
Please stop double or triple posting. Use the edit button, it's there for a reason.

Also you can't change your profile age, but we can. Please provide us with your correct date of birth so we can correct it for you.

Use the MM/DD/YY format.

03/20/99

i'm sorry about that

And BTW were do you get the 1.7.4 Modpack

I'll be back in a hour or 2

I'm back so can i join the server

Last edited: