• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist app

1 wizard102346

2 i live in Lebanon Oregon and im 14 years of age

3 ive been banned from other servers because of griefing but those days are over i realized when i got griefed that its not fun losing all your stuff and restarting and my last ban was like 5 months ago

4 i found this server on mcserverlist and i played it before the map reset and when i died and lost my stuff i raged but now im back and ready to fight for my live

5 yes i have voted

6 no i have not subscribed

7 no im not following you on twitter

8 yes i agree

9 {HCW12}

Last edited:

Jackrox256

Obsidian
wizard102346

i live in Lebanon Oregon and im 14 years of age

ive been banned from other servers because of griefing but those days are over i realized when i got griefed that its not fun losing all your stuff and restarting and my last ban was like 5 months ago

i found this server on mcserverlist and i played it before the map reset and when i died and lost my stuff i raged but now im back and ready to fight for my live

yes i have voted

no i have not subscribed

no im not following you on twitter

yes i agree

{HCW12}

You have answered all the questions but please use the template as it makes it easier for us Proctors and in turn help us review applications quicker.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

Also I've noticed your age is different on your account and application?