• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Whitelist App.

1. Minecraft In-game name:ninjabladeJr
  2. Location & Age: USA Colorado Springs, Colorado Age: 18
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes on dedi.roleplaycraft.net server. The reason the game gives when I try to log in is grieving and freekilling, but intact what happened was my nether portal connected to someone else's in their personal town. I tried to leave but got killed by a skeleton. Upon coming back for my stuff I noticed some items on the ground that where not mine with I picked up but then someone else came by and seemed to be looking around so I gave them their stuff then died by a zombie a bit later (I had no extra iron for armor). Upon the third time going back for my stuff I was PKed because they thought I was there to grief (Personally I believe they are a bit paranoid). They told me not to come back but I explained why I was there and asked for my stuff back. While they did not believe our portals where connected, even after I offered to show them and gave them my home's location, they did agree to let me get my items. Oddly enough it was not till I was back at my home that I got a message saying I had been banned. It truthfully confused me because I had tried to remain polite and prove my innocence but oh well some people just aren't able to be reasoned with. Hopefully this does not prevent me from being accepted. Also currently trying to get the ban removed.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:Well for a bit I was on a technic server that was part of a modpack called Magek Mayhem and I knew, relatively ok, the mod pack. I, however have yet to talk to anyone on your server enough to get a referral.created and lived with a player named gia something think it was 12345 but my technic launcher is not working which is why I'm looking for a new server.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Truthfully, I tend to build underground, hidden homes and keep to myself, however once a town or a group of people invite me to help them out I tend to try my hardest to not only help the town out, but also craft things that the person might want as gift. I tend to focus on mod based items, because I tend to google the mods a server have and there for tend to know a bit more about the mods. I also, however, often make redstone devices for our town such as retractible walls or automatic farms run by a BUD switch.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching for a new server after my technic stopped working and I got banned from dedi and searched google for a rpg mine craft server with classes and races
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No, however I will be willing to if this server is fun enough.
  8. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No, but I have watched a few of the mod spotlights for herocraft and the tutorial video.
  9. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I agree to the herocraft EULA and their TOS
  10. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):HCn12
  11. Additional Info: I am currently a student at UCCS trying to get a Bachelor of innovation in CS. I enjoy most forms of videogames and I am at lest have a decent skill in all but games such as rock band. I also enjoy mangas but tend to read mangas other then the well known ones (I am, however current in naruto).

Last edited:

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
  2. Location & Age: USA Colorado Springs, Colorado
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): Yes on dedi.roleplaycraft.net server. The reason the game gives when I try to log in is grieving and freekilling, but intact what happened was my nether portal connected to someone else's in their personal town. I tried to leave but got killed by a skeleton. Upon coming back for my stuff I noticed some items on the ground that where not mine with I picked up but then someone else came by and seemed to be looking around so I gave them their stuff then died by a zombie a bit later (I had no extra iron for armor). Upon the third time going back for my stuff I was PKed because they thought I was there to grief (Personally I believe they are a bit paranoid). They told me not to come back but I explained why I was there and asked for my stuff back. While they did not believe our portals where connected, even after I offered to show them and gave them my home's location, they did agree to let me get my items. Oddly enough it was not till I was back at my home that I got a message saying I had been banned. It truthfully confused me because I had tried to remain polite and prove my innocence but oh well some people just aren't able to be reasoned with. Hopefully this does not prevent me from being accepted. Also currently trying to get the ban removed.
  4. Referral(s)[Optional]:Well for a bit I was on a technic server that was part of a modpack called Magek Mayhem and I knew, relatively ok, the mod pack. I, however have yet to talk to anyone on your server enough to get a referral.created and lived with a player named gia something think it was 12345 but my technic launcher is not working which is why I'm looking for a new server.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: Truthfully, I tend to build underground, hidden homes and keep to myself, however once a town or a group of people invite me to help them out I tend to try my hardest to not only help the town out, but also craft things that the person might want as gift. I tend to focus on mod based items, because I tend to google the mods a server have and there for tend to know a bit more about the mods. I also, however, often make redstone devices for our town such as retractible walls or automatic farms run by a BUD switch.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was searching for a new server after my technic stopped working and I got banned from dedi and searched google for a rpg mine craft server with classes and races
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:No, however I will be willing to if this server is fun enough.
  8. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional): No, but I have watched a few of the mod spotlights for herocraft and the tutorial video.
  9. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I agree to the herocraft EULA and their TOS
  11. Additional Info: I am currently a student at UCCS trying to get a Bachelor of innovation in CS. I enjoy most forms of videogames and I am at lest have a decent skill in all but games such as rock band. I also enjoy mangas but tend to read mangas other then the well known ones (I am, however current in naruto).
REVIEWING

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
  2. Location & Age: USA Colorado Springs, Colorado Age: 18
ACCEPTED