• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist app

z3r0_gravity

Stone
IGN: z3r0_gravity
Location & Age: U.S, 14
previous bans: c.nerd.nu, CheeseCraft, and 1 more (really sorry forgot the name)
Referral: Kwong050 (I really hope thats the right IGN lol)
How did I hear about HeroCraft: From one of my friends who plays on this server
Have I voted: Yes
Do I agree with the EULA & ToS: Yes
Reason why I should be accepted: I am really looking for a new server and I heard from a lot of my friends that this server is great! I know I have 3 bans and I really hope you can over look that. I would really like to try out this server and me a lot of cool new people. Thank you for reading.
Special Key: {HCz12}
Additional Info: Again I really hope you can look over my ban's. They were from when I first started to play MineCraft and I really regret them. I have been looking for a good RPG for a long time and I hope you can accept me onto your server. Thanks again.

-z3r0_gravity

z3r0_gravity

Stone
If its the greifing aspect that is keeping you from accepting me then im really sorry :(
I know you probably heard this 1000 times but I really do regret what I did. If you ever see me greifing on our server then I truly did not learn my lesson.

z3r0_gravity

Stone
I was baned for greifing because on c.ner.nu me and my friend were building a Hotel because it was a creative server. Then we didn't really like the look of it and started to tear it down. I got baned for grief even though I was the one who was building it :/ On Play-CC.com I greifed I will admit that, I broke 2 diamond blocks to get armor. And on mc.enderville.com I didn't even greif. I know you probably wont believe that but oh well. But I really do hope you believe me :) If you dont I understand

z3r0_gravity

Stone
Oh, c.nerd.nu was like maybe 1 year ago. Play-CC.com was like 1 month ago and mc.enderville.com was about 3 months ago. But like I said I didnt even greif on c.nerd.nu or enderville.