• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist App

iDaemon

Air
1. In-game name: iDaemon
2. Location and Age: England, 15
3. Previous bans: None
4. Referral: N/A
5. Reason you should you be accepted: I have been a server admin for almost 6 months but my server has become more and more laggy so I'm going to migrate to your server depicted as awesome by many people.

Also, I'm very mature for a 15 year old so I wont grief, and I don't think I've ever grieved in the past, either.

I'm not very creative although I have some big plans in mind which I cannot fulfil on my server because when you place a block, it lags.

6. Additional info: I have been playing MineCraft since classic came out. I LOVE building things but I also enjoy helping other people. Seeing other people thrive at your hands is just a great feeling!

I am currently studying and I'm on a work placement with the local college in administration so I know how to work in a team as I have to every Thursday 9 to 5. This could come in handy on MineCraft because I can help in team builds as I have done in the past! :D