• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

whitelist app

steve7321

Air
1. In-game name: Steve7321
2. Location and Age: KY 13
3. Previous bans: NONE
4. Referral: still... NONE
5. Reason you should you be accepted: Oh because I'm just that good... Been with a computer since I was just a littly boi. I'm a good builder and very impressed with your systems... I'm also a HUGE kiss up :icon_mrgreen: haha... I love mc...
6. Additional info: HAVE A VERY NICE DAY PERSON WHO I HAVE NEVER MET BUT REALLY LOOK UP TO... :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

steve7321

Air
1. In-game name: Steve7321
2. Location and Age: KY 13
3. Previous bans: NONE
4. Referral: still... NONE
5. Reason you should you be accepted: Oh because I'm just that good... Been with a computer since I was just a littly boi. I'm a good builder and very impressed with your systems... I'm also a HUGE kiss up haha... I love mc... I want to see all the detail and time put in to the world. I want to join one of the sweet townships and help make it the best. Very good idea by the way.
6. Additional info: HAVE A VERY NICE DAY PERSON WHO I HAVE NEVER MET BUT REALLY LOOK UP TO...

Please say its good NOW... lol