• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist app- ThisIsHunglo *Updated*

IGN: This_Is_Hunglo
Location & Age: I live in California and I'm 18
Previous bans: None
Referral(s): None
Reason you should be accepted: I'm a good listener, learn from my mistakes, would like to see a MMO type game blend with Minecraft, and have fun as usual.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Youtube
Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes
Additional info: I may be weird, goof around or I simply stay quiet because of my nature but other than that, I'm just here to have fun. I'll try to refrain from griefing the server and using certain mods (e.i. flymod)

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Location & Age: I live in California and I'm 18
Reason you should be accepted: I'm a good listener, learn from my mistakes, would like to see a MMO type game blend with Minecraft, and have fun as usual.
Additional info: I may be weird, goof around or I simply stay quiet because of my nature but other than that, I'm just here to have fun. I'll try to refrain from griefing the server and using certain mods (e.i. flymod)
we'll try to whitelist you.... or maybe not.

============Update====================

after looking at this again, I can tell this was a huge misunderstanding...

Location & Age:California, 18 years
Reason you should be accepted: I'm a good listener, I like to start/finish projects within minecraft, I play other MMO's so i also like combat and skilling. Since I learned about your server being a MMO blend with Minecraft, I knew i had to give it a try.
Additional info: I may be weird(in a good way) but, I am not just another shady random looking to ruin the game for other people. As far as the rules go, trust me, I read them and I will follow them as best I can. You will NOT see me trying to fly or grief.

JediMind7rix

Legacy Supporter 4
---bump---

Hey Domitius and Kainzo,
Please reconsider this Whitelist app, I have played Minecraft and Runescape(mmo) with Hunglo for about Six long months now. He is a good kid and I recommended your server to him. Although when I told him to apply....I did not think he would butcher his first app that bad. I will personally make sure he will follow the rules and have fun doing so. Since he will be spending most of his in-game time with me and the new friends I just made, I am sure he will fit right in.

thanks for your time.

- jedi