• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist App - HITMAN82

HITMAN82

TNT
1. In-game name: HITMAN82

2. Location and Age: BC Canada, age 37

3. Previous bans: None, I'm a considerate player.

4. Referral: None.

5. Reason you should you be accepted: I'm a mature player, an asset to any team. I thrive on teamwork and mature social gaming, and have no interest in private projects. I'll mindlessly grind if needed, or anything else for the good of the team. Well, ALMOST anything, geez. :p

6. Additional info: I have a good sense of humor, enjoy voice comms and forums, and follow through with my commitments. When I say I'll do something, you can count on me. I've been reading the forums here, the township idea is pretty cool. I haven't pvped much, but I learn quickly. The RP idea looks neat too, I'm looking forward to giving that a try.

deadandown

Legacy Supporter 3
congrats you have been whitelisted. our server is temp down for heroes testing and colocation of the main server to better our experience but you can join us in testing, but please be patient. check your pm's.

HITMAN82

TNT
May I be whitelisted on the main server please? :) If I need a reference from the test server, I've chatted with Kainzo and GreekCrackShot who will probably vouch for me.

Punisher79

Support the Death Penalty
Legacy Supporter 5
Welcome to Herocraft!

What he means is, the Main MAP is down because our servers are being setup in another location. The current map is a Temp map being hosted on a Temp server.

Hit me up online! I can tell you'd be a huge asset to our town! WE WANT YOU! ;)

HITMAN82

TNT
I'm aware of the two maps, I've been playing on the test map all week. I tried to log into the main server now that it's online and receive a whitelist error. I'm not the only player with this problem, I posted here because I didn't know where else to go.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
With the server now up, you have been added.