• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whitelist App - DDRHeretiC

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
In-game name: DDRHeretiC

Location & Age: NorthWest Indiana, 31

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None

Referral(s): None

Reason you should be accepted: I respect server rules and play fair. I can communicate with others without offending them. I want to see the server I am investing time in prosper. I find no pleasure in griefing... My building skills are average, but if I invest time into a project it generally comes out nice. Pvp in MC will be a bit new to me. I am not opposed to pvp though. I do love the aspect of classes and leveling up. The heroes plugin is what caught my attention. I was also reading about herostrongholds, that looks amazing as well. This server has a combination of rpg elements that makes my mouth water.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I noticed the heroes plugin as I was wading through the bukkit dev site. It looks amazing. I clicked a few links and ended up at your server site.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes

Additional Info: I think I bought MC when it was around 10$. SP lost its allure pretty quickly so I tried a few smp servers. I ended up on Buxville. My wife and I enjoyed playing there for quite some time. We ended up deciding to give MC a rest since the lag on bux became so horrific mainly due to server population and location. When we decided to come back to bux it seemed to have lost its magic. I'm trying to talk my wife (Toni) into getting back into MC with me. I did donate while I was with bux. It is a great server but I am looking for a different experience. If I end up playing on Herocraft at some point my wife may join me and she would be on the same IP at certain points. At other times I would be using a 3g connection while she was on our homes broadband. I may also be waiting for the server to go 1.0.0 before playing.

theonlyasianguy

Glowstone
Everything looks good. But I'm having trouble whitelisting you... I'll refer you to someone?
Thanks for being so patient

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
Not sure if caps matters. Maybe ddrheretic would work? I am just used to typing it out as DDRHeretiC sorry for any confusion. I am in no hurry =) thanks for being so prompt.

theonlyasianguy

Glowstone
Sorry, even with or without CAPS, I still am unable to whitelist you... :(
I'm sorry that this might take quite awhile for you to be whitelisted, as I have to refer you the to rest of the proctors who are pretty much asleep right now...