• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White list

Jack3150x

Stone
1. In-game name: jack3150x
2. Location and Age: Australia 13
3. Previous bans: None
4. Referral: none
5. Reason you should you be accepted: Ive been searching through many servers to try and find one that has a good community and some sort of future. Ive heard nothing but good things about Herocraft.
6. Additional info: I'm sure i'd make a great contribution to the community and i have experience with RP on Gmod and HLDM. I like to work with other players and trading/Economy/traveling are what i love to do.
7. Special Key: {4}

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
1. In-game name: jack3150x
2. Location and Age: Australia 13
3. Previous bans: None
4. Referral: none
5. Reason you should you be accepted: Ive been searching through many servers to try and find one that has a good community and some sort of future. Ive heard nothing but good things about Herocraft.
6. Additional info: I'm sure i'd make a great contribution to the community and i have experience with RP on Gmod and HLDM. I like to work with other players and trading/Economy/traveling are what i love to do.
7. Special Key: {4}
/register (email) ingame with the same email you signed up with.