• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White list

Hello, HeroCraft
I haven't played a minecraft multiply player server in almost 2 years now. But when I did do multiply player I was an admin in another server for a year or so, it also had the Hero Plugin and that truly made Minecraft for me. The server that I talked about before tanked it ran for almost 6 years so a lot of people go band and someone hacked the owner's account and unbanded everyone that was band. And gave them full command by the time the owner got on the entire world was gone. The sever closed after that and i never was able to find another server with that excitement that it had. Until I started playing yours at first everything was tricky and going threw the tutorial the 3 times I did, didn't seem to help but after that slow start I figured out the manics of the game and how to use what skills i could to set up a base. But as i found out when using the "/book" command I didn't have white list and i assumed that must be why some commands and actions are limited to my player. So to experience the full out look of Herocraft I'm requesting to be white listed and in return i hope i can help the server reach high goals no matter what hey maybe I would Love to give a helping hand to you.

In hope's with swift news,
BuilderZero

RagingDragon5

Portal
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: BuilderZero
  2. Location & Age: USA, Arizona 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No
  4. Referral(s): I've been an admin before
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCB11
Hello, HeroCraft
I haven't played a minecraft multiply player server in almost 2 years now. But when I did do multiply player I was an admin in another server for a year or so, it also had the Hero Plugin and that truly made Minecraft for me. The server that I talked about before tanked it ran for almost 6 years so a lot of people go band and someone hacked the owner's account and unbanded everyone that was band. And gave them full command by the time the owner got on the entire world was gone. The sever closed after that and i never was able to find another server with that excitement that it had. Until I started playing yours at first everything was tricky and going threw the tutorial the 3 times I did, didn't seem to help but after that slow start I figured out the manics of the game and how to use what skills i could to set up a base. But as i found out when using the "/book" command I didn't have white list and i assumed that must be why some commands and actions are limited to my player. So to experience the full out look of Herocraft I'm requesting to be white listed and in return i hope i can help the server reach high goals no matter what hey maybe I would Love to give a helping hand to you.

In hope's with swift news,
BuilderZero
Reviewing