• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

white list application

corey

Stone
in-game name: cocobean0201
location & Age: Houston texas 30
previous bans: i have not been banned from any other servers
referrals: brycehunter, zachimon
reason to be accepted: i am great with red stone and i find a lot of diamond i like to build crazy inventions like elevators i would very much be honored to be in this server
how did you hear about hero craft: i heard it from brycehunter
have you voted for hero craft: YES do you think im crazy
additional info:no other information

Apherdite

Queen Bee
Yes, I do think you're crazy. Maybe give us some insight to who YOU are... what you would like to achieve on Herocraft... :)

corey

Stone
Yes, I do think you're crazy. Maybe give us some insight to who YOU are... what you would like to achieve on Herocraft... :)
well i would like to achieve 1 big city of creative people like myself so we could come up with ideas that are the best way to be efficient and helpful i also thought this would be an awesome server to achieve that on and for more on me i don't really do much im studying on how to be a programmer but other than that i don't do much i take some classes on iTunes because i don't have enough for a collage but when im done with the classes i hope to achieve a job to fund collage

in-game name: Skeleton_Guy.
location & Age: australia,18.
previous bans: no bands ever.
referrals:?.
reason to be accepted: I will be good and i am good with redstone and i am great at building.
how did you hear about hero craft: I came acroos it.
have you voted for hero craft: Yes.
additional info:none

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Skeleton, i assume as i've seen your application already on a separate thread do not reply with your application.

Corey: Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.