• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White List Application

M

Murder-Runs-Red

In-game name: Murder-Runs-Red

Location & Age: White Rock B.C Canada, 20

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Elendanis

Reason you should be accepted: I'm a very polite and genuinely helpful player, I really enjoy building and mining.
With those skills I can help people out and potentially be useful in trading scenarios.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: From a friend.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I haven't.

Additional Info: I come to Minecaft to relax. Some other games I play include, League of Legends, Pokemon, Fire Emblem (literally all of them it's probably my favourite game in history.), Skull Girls and Soul Caliber. I also love to read and draw in my spare time. I'm a very easy going individual. I rarely gets upset and I'm typically used at the mediator in a situation where two friends or acquaintances are having a disagreement. Because of my occupation as a hair stylist, I have excellent people skills.

I really hope you take my application into consideration. :)

RagingDragon5

Portal
In-game name: Murder-Runs-Red

Location & Age: White Rock B.C Canada, 20

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
Referral(s): Elendanis

Reason you should be accepted: I'm a very polite and genuinely helpful player, I really enjoy building and mining.
With those skills I can help people out and potentially be useful in trading scenarios.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: From a friend.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No I haven't.

Additional Info: I come to Minecaft to relax. Some other games I play include, League of Legends, Pokemon, Fire Emblem (literally all of them it's probably my favourite game in history.), Skull Girls and Soul Caliber. I also love to read and draw in my spare time. I'm a very easy going individual. I rarely gets upset and I'm typically used at the mediator in a situation where two friends or acquaintances are having a disagreement. Because of my occupation as a hair stylist, I have excellent people skills.

I really hope you take my application into consideration. :)
Do 'regiter (email)' ingame to get whitelisted. However you must wait for @Apherdite to change your forum name.