• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White-List Application

Snobby_Hog

Wood
I would like to be White-listed because I used to play on this server years ago when the server was new and the Cult of Scarro was at the height of it's power. But, I stopped playing and I forgot my old password! :( Also the forgot password seems to not work. So I have created a new Account so I can play once more.

P.S.- Could you delete my old account for me? The username is Snobby_Hog.

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
Minecraft In-Game Name: Snobby_Hog
  1. Location & Age: North Carolina, 13
  2. Previous Bans from other Servers: None
  3. Referral(s): none?
  4. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  5. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  6. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  8. Special Key: HCs10
I would like to be White-listed because I used to play on this server years ago when the server was new and the Cult of Scarro was at the height of it's power. But, I stopped playing and I forgot my old password! :( Also the forgot password seems to not work. So I have created a new Account so I can play once more.

P.S.- Could you delete my old account for me? The username is Snobby_Hog.
Reviewing...

PewPewPewLasers

PewPew
Legacy Supporter 5
There is something I am not clear on - you said you stopped playing and forgot your password; is the password you forgot the password to a separate Minecraft account, or simply a forum account?