• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

white list application

jackhigham

Dirt
reasons I should be accepted: I would like to play on this server because after spending a good half an hour on the wiki i see this server is truly one of a kind, this is the first server i have found in this category that is of such a high quality and would love the chance to get involved. I, of course would be polite to fellow players and staff and would not try to exploit any bugs.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

1. Minecraft In-Game Name: jackhigham
  2. Location & Age: 14 Liverpool England
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: if i have been banned then it has not happened in last few years as i have no memory of any prior banns
  4. Referral(s): i found this server on my own
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCJ10}
reasons I should be accepted: I would like to play on this server because after spending a good half an hour on the wiki i see this server is truly one of a kind, this is the first server i have found in this category that is of such a high quality and would love the chance to get involved. I, of course would be polite to fellow players and staff and would not try to exploit any bugs.

Reviewing