• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White-List Application

Reason Why You Should Be Accepted: I believe I deserve to be accepted onto Herocraft because I will be a great player trying to come on as much as I can. I will also try and vote as often as I can so I can help make Herocraft more popular. I will love being a part of this RPG and I will always be as kind as I usually am in person.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for RPG servers on the web because I am really into RPG. This was one of the last ones I saw but it was the best looking one out of all of them!

Additional Info: Erm, additional info... The only other additional info that I really can put about myself is that I love watching Anime, as well as playing RPG. Hope to be on soon,
Thank you for taking your time to read.

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Ender_Man9090
  2. Location & Age: USA 17
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: No previous bans on other servers.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: No
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCE13

Reason Why You Should Be Accepted:
I believe I deserve to be accepted onto Herocraft because I will be a great player trying to come on as much as I can. I will also try and vote as often as I can so I can help make Herocraft more popular. I will love being a part of this RPG and I will always be as kind as I usually am in person.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was looking for RPG servers on the web because I am really into RPG. This was one of the last ones I saw but it was the best looking one out of all of them!

Additional Info: Erm, additional info... The only other additional info that I really can put about myself is that I love watching Anime, as well as playing RPG. Hope to be on soon,
Thank you for taking your time to read.
Reviewing

Woops, sorry usually my younger brother goes on the same computer as me, I had him sign me up for an RPG but he put his age it by accident it seems, I'll fix that right away. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
-Hm I see it needs to be edited by an administrator could you please fix it for me? Thanks

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
Woops, sorry usually my younger brother goes on the same computer as me, I had him sign me up for an RPG but he put his age it by accident it seems, I'll fix that right away. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
-Hm I see it needs to be edited by an administrator could you please fix it for me? Thanks
Yes we can change it. What is your true date of birth? Also does your brother have access to your minecraft account?