• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White List Application - Scheyst

Scheyst

Dirt
Minecraft In-game name:
Scheyst
Location & Age:

USA - 18

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
N/a
Referral(s):
N/a
How did you hear about Herocraft?:
Browsing through minestatus - heroes plugin on this server looks well done
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Not yet, I will if I like the server though
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?
Yes
Reason you should be accepted:
Active player, some past experience on PVP/Survival Server, will try to keep the community strong and be active both on the forums and in game
Special key: {HCS7}
Additional Info:
In minecraft I particularly enjoy working with redstone and have been playing since early indev so I know my way around the game. I also know a bit of Java and a lot of C# so perhaps at some point in the future I could help with plugins for the server. I've been working on one recently that allows players to use wolves as guard-dogs for chests/homes but it's not quite finished yet - mainly because the wolf AI is mess.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:
- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

You seem to have missed the last question of Additional Information. If you could add that in, as well as your hobbies, interests and such so I could get to know you better that would be great :) Just post here once that's done and I'll take a look at your application again :)

Rumble Edit - Also your special key seems to be off. :)

Rumble edit 2 - Is there any reason that you say your 18 but your profile says your 22?

Scheyst

Dirt
My bad. Copy/Paste issues. As for the discrepancy of profile age dates I use 1990 out of habit for online things because it is easy to remember for password resets and all the rest. Didn't think that it would effect my application here or that anyone would ever see it :D The correct age is 18 / 1994 not 22.
Thanks, and I hope that helps.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Minecraft In-game name:
Scheyst
Location & Age:

USA - 18

Previous Bans (Includes other servers):
N/a
Referral(s):
N/a
How did you hear about Herocraft?:
Browsing through minestatus - heroes plugin on this server looks well done
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:
Not yet, I will if I like the server though
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?
Yes
Reason you should be accepted:
Active player, some past experience on PVP/Survival Server, will try to keep the community strong and be active both on the forums and in game
Special key: {HCS7}
Additional Info:
In minecraft I particularly enjoy working with redstone and have been playing since early indev so I know my way around the game. I also know a bit of Java and a lot of C# so perhaps at some point in the future I could help with plugins for the server. I've been working on one recently that allows players to use wolves as guard-dogs for chests/homes but it's not quite finished yet - mainly because the wolf AI is mess.

Something I found while doing some checks.

1. http://www.minecraftforum.net/user/1250632-scheyst/page__tab__posts

The first two posts accuse you have having an alternate account (pavja) After doing more digging into that I found a statement written by what seems to be pavja (http://pastebin.com/UnRzeLS8) and what looks like they banned you for alternate accounts and then swapped the ban to a Xray/fly/reach hacks resoning. Sounds suspicious to me, but if you could explain it I would be appreciative.

Scheyst

Dirt
Oh, I forgot about that. I think that if you poke around a little more you can actually see a ban appeal I made on that server. Pavja is the username of someone who goes to my school so we have the same IPs sometimes which would be what set off their IP ban. Apparently they really dislike pavja over there so they didn't believe my appeal and said something about how two people at the same school would have different IPs (pretty sure that isn't true). So that's the story about all of that. Essentially I have the same IP sometimes as someone who was banned for xray so they assumed I was an alt and also banned me. I talked to pavja about it and we wrote a review (in the pastebin and on their mcforums post) which I had some input in writing. They deleted the comments on their minestatus because they weren't very flattering. Anyway, that's what happened there, hope this helps.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Do you only play while at the high school?

You shouldn't have the same IP if you live at different homes and play from home.

But if you play at the highschool sometimes and so does he it could overlap.

Scheyst

Dirt
Yes. I believe that is what happened. We had both played at school and so the IPs from there lined up which made them suspect that it was an alternative and lead them to ban me. I can actually still access their forums from my home but when I try to access from school I am told that the IP is blocked so it seems that the IP they banned was the IP of my school which would explain the overlap. Also, I'm really impressed by the thoroughness of this investigation, it seems you all are pretty serious about having a strong whitelist background check. I hope this helps clear any leftover questions up but if you have more I'll be happy to answer.

Rumblestikk

Legacy Supporter 6
Well it's my job as a Proctor to make sure everything is clean :)

Here on herocraft we do not allow for multiple/alt accounts. In cases like this all we can do is trust what is givin to us and answered as we ask. I am going to do that. You have been forth coming with me, and have answered things with honesty.

Since you both logged on from the school then it was very possible that your IP's would have been close enough. Shame they didn't dig a little deeper and just assumed.

You seem to be a very nice guy and I have enjoyed my time talking to you. I hope you have a great time on the server and possibly can become a coder, since you have some experience with that. :)

Here's your chance, keep in mind the rules, enjoy the ride.

Application accepted.
Welcome to Herocraft!
Please check your inbox!