• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White list application - hipunkhavefun

n-game name: Hipunkhavefun

Location & Age: Australia 20

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No previous bans

Referral(s): Fadedlines introduced me to the server, I also know IzumuTesuna and AmityAffliction.

Reason you should be accepted: I am willing to help the community grow, and also become a great member to the community. I also like the concept of classes, and the skill system on this server. I will regularly play this server, and every time I play I will try to make the game more enjoyable for everyone around me as well. I will abide by the server rules, and I when I have got a hang of the server gameplay I am willing to help new players out. I have experience in helping others out, and dealing trouble makers, trolls and griefers. I play many games, but this server seems promising, and i am currently looking for a new main server to play. All in all, I hope to help the community grow, and make it a good place for everyone.

Have you voted for Herocraft : Yes I have :)

Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes I do

Special key: {HCH9}

Additional information:
Games - FPS: CSS, BF3, CoD, Dayz
MMO: WoW, Guild Wars 2, LOTRO, RS, Maplestory
Hobbies: Music, guitar, games, movies