• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

white list app

gnaners86

Wood
  1. In-game name:Gnaners86
  2. Location & Age:14 and canada
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):sublimity gaming
  4. Referral(s):Jinder745
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I love minecraft and i hear this server is one of the best i also i am good builder co-operative and friendly.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: my friends
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: yes i have
  8. Additional Info: i am 14 love minecraft always wanted to lay and rpg but normalserver at the same time somethingsi have built

Attachments

• minecraft_server_buildings.jpg
    minecraft_server_buildings.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 17

gnaners86

Wood
yeah i didnt do that someone hacked my account and i got banned becausei was friendswith these people who alsogot banned

J

Jinder745

Lmao Neo It's Quite true he's my friend he trolls we
beat him for it.... But What he said was true I was also banned for that reason the founders hated me :p

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Lmao Neo It's Quite true he's my friend he trolls we
beat him for it.... But What he said was true I was also banned for that reason the founders hated me :p
It clearly states in the "Read before posting" thread not to post on applications other than your own, please follow the rules.

Account security is not our problem, it's yours and to be quite honest, if your account isn't secure how do we know that whitelisting you would be a safe thing for Herocraft?