• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

White list app

jumboliya

Air
1. In Game Name: jumboliya
2. Game Applying For?: Minecraft
3. Age: 16 (turning 17 in a week)
4. Timezone: Eastern standard
5. Hours/Week you play, (Example: M-F 6-11pm, S-Sun all day): Weekends, mostly but will play during the week if i have little work
6. Rank / Level (If applicable):
7. Play Style: (Offensive/Defensive/Support) Offensive
8. Past Clans/Guilds & Reason for Leaving:N/A
9. Friends in DH: pacatafox and 3 other people who were whitelisted about a month ago although i dont know their usernames
10. Computer Specifications: Fairly new dell laptop, i've had to service it like 5 times but now it runs flawlessly
11. Internet Speed (FioS/Cable/DSL):Cable
12. Why join DH? i've heard its a great server and i haven't quite found a server to my liking yet but when i played on this server at my friend's house i thought it was great and thought i might give it a try
13. Additional Info:I play offensive but im up for helping people with construction and what not. Was a moderator on other server but it was removed by its creator for reasons i am not aware of; thats pretty much it

Welcome to herocraft!
adhere to all the rules and regulations, read the newbie section, keep up with the updates.

any other questions or concerns feel free to ask :]