• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Which Warrior spec do you think is best?

Which Warrior Spec is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I see a lot of Warrior specs out there lately and I wanted to know which one is all of your guys favorite. All are pretty decent and useful but which is the best?

I know there is a thread like this but this one is more of a herocraft player opinion thing instead of advise on which one you should be.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm currently a Dreadknight, I've tried out all those classes before besides Samurai. But as far as I can see from other people, Samurai would be my pick.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I haven't tried any of them but I will just say which one I like, too me most are pretty equal but right now in the game I like Samurai.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I was a Dragoon in Zeal, and Jumping places was incredibly fun. It's also my favorite from an RP standpoint.

Other than that, it's probably Samurai, Paladin, Dreadknight in that order.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I think Dreadknight beats samurai, but I think samurai is pretty close to as good as it. Dragoon I think is the lowest, and I think Paladin is in the middle, probably the closest to balanced atm.

I can beat a dreadknight as a samurai, but it matters who the dreadknight is. If you know how to use your skills as a DK, you can beat anybody, except maybe a necro...

I've been debating on whether or not I want to go back to DK, because all-in-all, it's my best class. But I really enjoy the ability to use a sword as a samurai, and I like having the ability to demolish wizards after their devastating combo. Honestly, if I were to go back to DK, not much would change, except for me having to switch back to an axe, which I honestly am not fond of. DK +Potions = insanity

EDIT: I wanted to add, that I have never lost to a dragoon.... I think that an average samurai can easily beat an average dragoon... so i think samurai should be up there next to DK.

Elmeerkat

Legacy Supporter 4
on Zeal i (as a dragoon) beat a samurai and ranger (EDIT: at the same time), but it was definitely in a dragoon's "element". floating walkways and stairs and such. then again, I'm not sure how much samurai has changed since then. all i had as a dragoon was jump and iron sword.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
I think the tanky-ness of the DK and the Paladin need a tone down. I don't think it meshes well with the other classes. I still think they should tank the best, but it would be simpler to nerf their tankiness, than to buff every class except them.

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
Paladins with a fire aspect sword are pretty damn scary and probably stronger than any of the other warrior specs. Without fire aspect though they are somewhat ignorable in fights.

DK>Sammy>Pally/Goon imo.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
I go Sammy>DK>Dragoon>Paladin
But in order of funnest:
Dragoon>Sammy>Paladin>DK