• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Which class is more desirable in parties?

Which class is more desirable in parties?

• Wizard

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Cleric

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
I'm on the fence between the two. I like healing, but I also like doing bursty ranged damage. The wizard also seems to have a lot of utility. In the end, I'm hoping to pick the class that is more useful in parties. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated! :)

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
It really depends. If you have a bunch of tanky warriors: Wizard. If you have squishy rogues/casters: Cleric.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
Every raid party (possibly other parties too) needs a Wizard for the utility, and it can also win lone fights good too.

Dr_Ake

Wood
It really depends on personal preference. If you wanna be dishing out tons of damage but risk being a bit squishy, go mage. If you wanna keep you and your party alive but risk lower damage, cleric. :p But once you master one class you can always choose the other later. Right now i'd say choose wizard cause you can make gold from teleports, and since ppl consider wizards OP, They will probably perfer you in the party you in a party :D