• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Which class is good for PVP?

Best class?

• Paladin

• Dragoon

• Beguiler

• Bloodmage

• Samurai

Results are only viewable after voting.

DewyOwl

Dirt
I've been pondering this question for like days yet I can't get the answer!
I've played Paladin and think it's decent for PVP as it can heal and deal much damage at the same time but my Town Mates say that Dragoon is better! Some say beguiler or bloodmage. I need an answer for this question! Help me by doing the poll! Thanks!

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I've been pondering this question for like days yet I can't get the answer!
I've played Paladin and think it's decent for PVP as it can heal and deal much damage at the same time but my Town Mates say that Dragoon is better! Some say beguiler or bloodmage. I need an answer for this question! Help me by doing the poll! Thanks!
paladin is amazing, dragoon is amazing (solo raiding) still, beguiler aswell. Bloodmage however isn't the very best solo class. It really shines in fights like 5v5s

DewyOwl

Dirt
paladin is amazing, dragoon is amazing (solo raiding) still, beguiler aswell. Bloodmage however isn't the very best solo class. It really shines in fights like 5v5s
Thanks for your comment! I chose Dragoon and I'm doing good with it!