• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Where is everyone?

Rihawk_

Legacy Supporter 4
Canadia! why else would I be so friendly?
The new townships system will be the focus point of the server - it'll be more indepth than Towny and provide hopefully more fluid interaction between towns/players. It will also feature a personal protection system that non-town members can have if they so desire.

The goal is to bring back the community feeling. Where if you want to protect a large area, you have to work hard with others and the new egg in this basket is, if you want specific township levels you have to trade with other towns to get it (or have a base in that biome) so BIome specific gathering is going to happen.

The idea is to also have the dungeons less intensely separated and make the leveling experience faster (and probably less painful) to all players.

That sounds exciting :D cant wait for the new stuffs. leveling wasn't too painful with the implementation of quests, took about a week or so to master a class, but what you said sounds cool too :p

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
Need conquest points from aegis but tweaked

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
My older reply was deleted for the reason of, "Not necessary or helpful." but all I did was answer what was being asked honestly. Oh well. I'll rephrase, people moved on.

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
I've been dark souling it up - I fucking love that game, haha. It's not a "long lived" play though, lasts a few months at most.
Idk man Darksouls 2's pvp (though really broken at times) held me over all the way from release to 3 :p
I would have done 1's pvp instead but it's kinda sorta dead unless a streamer is playing.

ps fite me fgt

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Idk man Darksouls 2's pvp (though really broken at times) held me over all the way from release to 3 :p
I would have done 1's pvp instead but it's kinda sorta dead unless a streamer is playing.

ps fite me fgt
2 had really solid PvP. I was terrible at but still loved it.
I can't play online with 3 because reasons I still can't figure out, so I haven't done much PvP there yet.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Need conquest points from aegis but tweaked
im aiming for constant activation where the points are always up for grabs with proper rewards/exp.

A lot of people have been asking for this lately, thoughts?

My older reply was deleted for the reason of, "Not necessary or helpful." but all I did was answer what was being asked honestly. Oh well. I'll rephrase, people moved on.
Not happy here? Move on, not asking for you or others to stay. There's winds of change afoot, not everyone likes change.

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
2 had really solid PvP. I was terrible at but still loved it.
I can't play online with 3 because reasons I still can't figure out, so I haven't done much PvP there yet.
Do you not remember pre-patch bino-boosting, Monistary scimitar parry spam (roll parries and backstep parries) and mundane shadow dagger?
Let me enlighten you.
(This isn't even at the time of mundane shadow dagger. That thing did 2.5k on backstabs.)

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Do you not remember pre-patch bino-boosting, Monistary scimitar parry spam (roll parries and backstep parries) and mundane shadow dagger?
Let me enlighten you.
(This isn't even at the time of mundane shadow dagger. That thing did 2.5k on backstabs.)
Nope, only played recently, so all my PvP was bastard swords, giant greatswords, or cleric.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
uh
lightning spear
or sunlight spear
or dragonslayer's spear?
what is this mythical thunder spear.
How can sound be a spear
It's lighting spear, my bad. Haven't played in a while and I'm not doing a faith build for DS3.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
By the time the new Townships is released, I'll be out of school, and be spending a lot of more time with internet now that my mom has passed. I'll be continuing my Mayor-ships, and once more better then before!

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
It's lighting spear, my bad. Haven't played in a while and I'm not doing a faith build for DS3.
idk man faith is actually not bad in ds3. Battleart of the catalysts lets you just tank through swings to apply lightning to the face. Not to mention several good faith scaling weapons. First playthrough I did was faith/dext, was fun.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
idk man faith is actually not bad in ds3. Battleart of the catalysts lets you just tank through swings to apply lightning to the face. Not to mention several good faith scaling weapons. First playthrough I did was faith/dext, was fun.
Started as a Hearlad, so I guess I'm sorta doing a Faith/Dex build? Still using the Astora Sraight Sword cause it scales with faith and dex pretty well.

Really just didn't want to plat Cleric again. Wanted something new.

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
Started as a Hearlad, so I guess I'm sorta doing a Faith/Dex build? Still using the Astora Sraight Sword cause it scales with faith and dex pretty well.

Really just didn't want to plat Cleric again. Wanted something new.
There's a late game boss soul that makes a straightsword that scales well with both, and its weapon art shoots beams of light.
It also doesn't do split lightning damage, so that's cool.
Also helps that it looks nice :3

LightTheAbsol

Legacy Supporter 3
Please keep to the Topic, this is not the place to discuss other game Mechanics, go to PM or something
Fine, nerd.
Anyhow yeah, I'm done with Minecraft. I might come poke around when 1.9 is out but other then that...
It has just gotten a bit old.

edit I lied this is now a Dark Souls forum, AHAHAHAHAHCNDSCANDNSJAV

Last edited: