• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Whatshiywl's WL app

Whatshiywl

Wood
  1. In-game name: Whatshiywl
  2. Location & Age: I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and I'm 18.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I was banned once on a classic server called OptiCraft but it was because i was a noob nut then i got unbanned and now I'm a Builder there.
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have been playing in SSP since Beta 1.3 and i got really addicted to it (even more then i should i guess ¬¬) and I'm planning on start my own server. While I was looking for some tips and ideas (in addition to the loads of ideas i already had) i ran into a post of a forum that contained a very detailed information about some server rules and it happened to be Herocraft's rules. Based on the information i found here this server seems to be very close to the style of server that I want to run myself in the future so I think it is a great possibility for me to start experiencing some SMP playing as i also get some friends and ideas to my server and who knows, in the future, our servers could be friends. Also, Minecraft is the game i have always dreamed about and it would be awesome to play on the server of my dreams of the game of my dreams :D
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about it on the post I said above.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes :D
  8. Additional Info: On the server where I got banned and then unbanned now i usually try helping as much as i can using the Builder permissions that I achieved. I don't know how I could be useful here but I'll do my best and I am sorry if I had to know someone of the server to put on the Referral(s) but I am starting to deal with SMP with this post so I hope I can start my SMP play here on Herocraft and get lot's of Referral(s) to my life :D