• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What's your favorite class?

Hey everyone!

I was going to put up a poll to see which class is most popular and which class is least popular, but the poll would only give 7 options.:( SO, what I'm going to ask of those who are reading this is that you post what your favorite class is and why it is your favorite class! :D At the end I'll count to see which class is the most popular and we will know which is our most favorite class and our least favorite class! :D

Just an FYI, I'm talking COMBAT classes, not hero professions like miner or enchanter ect.

So what's your favorite class?

~Psychosam11 :)

So for an example, I'll start!

My favorite class is ninja.

I think ninja is the best class because I like its sneaking ability and it has high damage :)

Of the two classes I have played, my favorite is Runeblade. It may not have the highest damage output, but the effects they can inflict can be brutal.