• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion What you can do with mana/stamina! New system.

So, 1.6.2 has this little new GUI thingy on the right. If you want to see an example, look how Mob Arena 1.6's system for listing the players' kills/waves. I guess you can use that little doomahicky to replace the spamming, actually have a hunger/food system, and get that weird /hero verbose out of the way. Just a suggestion.

-SyoranKitsumi

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
So, 1.6.2 has this little new GUI thingy on the right. If you want to see an example, look how Mob Arena 1.6's system for listing the players' kills/waves. I guess you can use that little doomahicky to replace the spamming, actually have a hunger/food system, and get that weird /hero verbose out of the way. Just a suggestion.

-SyoranKitsumi
We actually have a client mod that is being updated at present which adds in a mana bar as well as a bunch of other GUI elements which look significantly better than the scoreboard.

awsumguy75321

Obsidian
We actually have a client mod that is being updated at present which adds in a mana bar as well as a bunch of other GUI elements which look significantly better than the scoreboard.
Somewhat offtopic, but the mana bar used to lag my client to where I couldn't use the mana bar. Is there any way for them to reduce this fps lag?

Ultanian

Portal
I'm not one to use the HeroPack, could only vanilla players use the scoreboard feature?

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I'm not one to use the HeroPack, could only vanilla players use the scoreboard feature?
Maybe but we have a huge number of large projects on our plate at present so even if we were to do this it'd take a back seat to our current projects.