• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What the hell bingy???

Kimsgrim

Legacy Supporter 5
Bingy's mini-map with 34 visible way-points.

Pce9dl0.jpg

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Lol what :p some people have more and that's every town on the map with a few inactive ones disabled ^^

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
If it helps can probably link the minimap file with all the waypoints on if you want?

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Somehow I am not suprised.
Since I rolled solo or as a merc most times, I would wander in search of randoms to kill, any little pre-town, hideout or actual town was listed on my minimap. Though to be honest, I usually just made myself a mental map of the areas so not to rely on the minimap after updates and such.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4
Code:
http://speedy.sh/GA8NH/hub.hc.to.DIM0.points

Here ya go chaps :), removed the pointless waypoints so only 31ish waypoints on there

(Its on speedyshare because the forums doesn't support the file extension on here)

I suggest backing up your previous waypoints if you used them before somewhere

go to %appdata, Roaming, .minecraft, mods, rei_minimap and place the file in there :)

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
On Zeal I had like 100 Waypoints. Mostly because back then if you weren't an asshole people would actually let you check out their town so I could waypoint the exact center, and it wasn't a box.

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
On Zeal I had like 100 Waypoints. Mostly because back then if you weren't an asshole people would actually let you check out their town so I could waypoint the exact center, and it wasn't a box.
Even with constant raids on NW and Hope, back in Sanctum, from time to time we truced to check out creations between our two towns. We were a much better community back then as compared to what the TC turned HC into near the end of Zeal.