• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What sports to people play?

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Personally I love body building/training and cycling. Can't recommend that enough!
Skiing is super fun!
Swimming, Cross-Fit, Martial Arts are all great fun too.
Soccer, hockey, golf can be fun.

globjako2

ICE ICE ICE!
I run track for school, but I've seen people come and go due to lack of lung capacity and stamina. Track is pure fire and torture for the first month but then it just becomes addicting, so addicting that missing a practice or meet is more painful than the first month.

If track isn't your thing, volleyball, tennis, soccer. Volleyball is the easiest to pick up and learn quickly.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Ice Hocky, Field Hockey, STreet Hocky, Lacross, and Football[DOUBLEPOST=1370842566][/DOUBLEPOST]Sex/masturbation is a sport good exerscise !

Myaras

Gold
I play anything I can. Alas, my schedule hasn't permitted much recently. In high school I ran cross country, played basketball and tennis. I still like to play basketball, though at 33 I've lost a step on the court. I've always enjoyed softball or golf, though those two games require time and/or some advance coordination.