• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What Songs Do You Enjoy?

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I think this is Eminem's newest music video/song. This is survival of the fittest.

Another song I enjoy listening to.

Last edited:

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Skillet is a good band.
I'm still searching for a band that can replace Three Days Grace since Adam Gontier left the band. I've heard a lot about Skillet and I have heard the song Monster which to me wasn't the style I like, like Animal I Have Become is.

Da_Burg

Legacy Supporter 8
I'm still searching for a band that can replace Three Days Grace since Adam Gontier left the band.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You might want to try Breaking Benjamin they're kind of similar.

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You might want to try Breaking Benjamin they're kind of similar.
Yep, I've heard a song or two of theirs on the radio such as I Will Not Bow.

ebilaxe

Legacy Supporter 6
Not a video but my work playlist consists of..

Blue Oyster Cult, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Limp Bizkit, Nine Inch Nails, Reel Big Fish, Volbeat, Linkin Park, Black Sabbath, Steve Ouimette, Queen, Avenged Seven Fold, Rise Against, Seether, Three Days Grace, Nickleback (no I don't look at pink giraffes) Green Day, Papa Roach, Shinedown, Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin, Foo Fighters, System of A Down, Halestorm, Evanescence, Skillet, P.O.D., Lynyrd Skynyrd and Eminem.. the playlist consists of 180 songs from all these bands ._.