• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What really grinds your gears?

xFinaLx

Legacy Supporter 7
What are some things in Minecraft/Herocraft that annoy you? Here are my top five:

5. 1x1 Cobble towers. Just stop it! It was never a good idea in the first place.
4. Vertical 'mineshafts.' (The 1x1 kind.) Really?
3. Cubish homes. AKA shoeboxes, according to Smash.
2. Zigzagging mineshafts.
1. Floating trees. (Is it that hard to cut down all the damned branches??)

Well that's it for my little rant. Anyone else have some things they hate?

Shadownub

ICE ICE ICE!
Legacy Supporter 3
I hate players who take pride in camping Airbus's Shop or just outside the main roads and then killing the new guys who don't know what to do.

It's quite saddening when you tell a new player to stop and they just walk straight into a trap.

Oh, and casters who fireball you in a no pvp zone! >___<

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Griefing my place on a daily basis

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
1x1 towers around my town pisses me off, pretty much everything you listed in the original post.

come to think of i am gonna level all the box houses in my town now lol.

RedKhan

Soulsand
Not exclusive to MC, but people being unnecessarily smartass-ish/douchey. The wiki is relatively barren, if a new player has a query, just tell him the answer that everyone knows instead of "Try reading the wiki, lololol".

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
Threads that talk about things that annoy people.
META
INFINITE.gif

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Not exclusive to MC, but people being unnecessarily smartass-ish/douchey. The wiki is relatively barren, if a new player has a query, just tell him the answer that everyone knows instead of "Try reading the wiki, lololol".
The wiki isnt barren - instead of complaining about it GO UPDATE IT.

RedKhan

Soulsand
Not complaining about the wiki being barren, I'm complaining about people being smartassish/douchey and deliberately unhelpful to those with questions.

RedEchoRanger

ICE ICE ICE!
what really grinds my gears is when people take advantage of lag to empty chests with one block on it. I didnt even know that was possible until i got cleared out. D:<

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
What grinds my gears is pricks who ask me a question then as im typing they attack me, then after i kill them they come back for more, again, and again, and again. I just want to fucking make a farm damit, leave me alone:mad: