• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What other old players are there still?

hawianguy1189

Legacy Supporter 9
Hello all,

I am (hopefully) back to Herocraft for good. I started playing back when it was still called Disposable Heroes. I joined in Nov 2010 and played religiously for about a year. Then real life thing came up and deploying to Afghanistan and all so my minecraft came to a halt for awhile. Yes I am in the military lol.

Well the point of this topic is what other old timers still play? Just trying to find some more familiar faces I may know.

Thanks,
hawianguy1189

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Hello all,

I am (hopefully) back to Herocraft for good. I started playing back when it was still called Disposable Heroes. I joined in Nov 2010 and played religiously for about a year. Then real life thing came up and deploying to Afghanistan and all so my minecraft came to a halt for awhile. Yes I am in the military lol.

Well the point of this topic is what other old timers still play? Just trying to find some more familiar faces I may know.

Thanks,
hawianguy1189
Most players from Sanctum are gone at this point, and not so many from Zeal are still active as far as I know.

A few of the really old veterans has become staff though, such as Danda, Gabizou, Xanipher and Alator who all are admins.
Dielan9999 was the leader for the server advertiser team (Heralds) for a while, but retired some time ago.
Barnubus is the leader of the Guide team.
Rumblestikk is a Moderator.

Victim, Dielan, TheMormon, xexorian, Drastikos and a bunch of other OS players left the server recently, due to reasons.

Those are some of the old players that has been active this map, can't really think of anyone else, but there are probably some more.

Jackrox256

Obsidian
I barely played properly, (mostly kept to myself) back when I joined. But if you only consider join date then I guess I'm sort of old...ish.

I think i'm old player aswell..

I quit minecraft because of my medical school and probably you don't know me .