• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What online single player game do you play?

Scycor

Legacy Supporter 3
Online single player game? Doesn't Online defeat the purpose of a single player game?

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
Online single player game? Doesn't Online defeat the purpose of a single player game?
He may mean games you need to be online to play, but still are singleplayer games.
Like..
You need to be online to play Diablo III, but you can play is as a singleplayer game.

sheepcrys

Legacy Supporter 3
He may mean games you need to be online to play, but still are singleplayer games.
Like..
You need to be online to play Diablo III, but you can play is as a singleplayer game.

Um actually I meant games in browser

dils1

Legacy Supporter 7
Been jamming some the walking dead game lately, sick as. played a bit of fallout 3/NV and a bit of just cause 2, all recently.

monkeyfatzer

Legacy Supporter 3
Hitman: Absolution, and Hitman: Blood Money... Funniest physics i've ever seen in my life. If you use a stun gun on someone in a chair, they slowly stand up and fall on the ground like they just got pummeled in the butthole.

BrusLi44

Legacy Supporter 4
Hitman: Absolution, and Hitman: Blood Money... Funniest physics i've ever seen in my life. If you use a stun gun on someone in a chair, they slowly stand up and fall on the ground like they just got pummeled in the butthole.

lol dem physics . I belive that's the best part about the game :)

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Rome Total War: Barbarian Invasion

If you mean browser game, I don't play any.