• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What if....

Would you like this to happen?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
For the last 2 or 3 days before the map wipe kainzo disabled the lwc and region plugins completely, so all chests and regions were deleted, and allowed everyone to pvp and break stuff everywhere until the wipe, essentially removing ALL rules from the server except of course no cheating and no tnt. Would this not be an awesome couple of days, everyone fighting everywhere, towns destroying rivaling towns, sanctum burned to the ground?

If disabling the plugins doesn't remove the lwcs/regions, Im sure removing the plugin from the server completely for now would do it. Either way, it wouldn't be much work, and it would be an awesome pvp brawl of massive proportions and actual war between towns, if anyone actually decides to take the initiative and attack first.

The end of sanctum. The end of kingdoms, the end of towns. The end of the world.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Kainzo said:
The map will be open for download - (a previous state one before chaos)

When you say about a map for download in a state before chaos....does this mean you intend to let the end of the world play out? Will you remove regions so we can pvp all over and break things? Would be fun to trash towns and fight everyone, so much fun lol.

Not gonna lie, this sounds just like my thread in the "War" category. I thought something like this would be awesome! :D

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Does nobody else have an opinion? I see votes but not reasons why you support this or why you don't.

If the map will be gone in a couple of days, what reason ISN'T there for the server to be one massive fight for those few days? Why not? Even if you don't like pvp, there is nothing to build anymore, you can't finish projects really and I bet kain already has a save for the wipe set aside, he prolly won't use a new save.

J

jorict

I say do it, save the current form, place it somewhere safe, then let everyone tear it up.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Greek, idk and really idc about lwc's as much, mainly the regions, so we can greif, seige, war, pvp, whatever as much as we want for a bit. If lwc was lifted though, signs would prolly stay because it's a seperate plugin and has an lwc for the shops with it I think.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
We need to have us a bit of madness prior to the new map's arrival. I have some TNT that's begging to hurt people.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
TNT would be a very bad idea for the sake of the server not crashing. I was talking more just breaking everything with picks and killing each other for a bit. We are quite close to the wipe now, today sometime, tomorrow, or Monday.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Feh, details. I'd go easy with it anyways. Probably.
But yes, it's almost that time, and whichever way it goes we gotta do something fun.

(please don't be Monday, please don't be Monday...)

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
like i said in another thread, i don't want to see any pillage, any war, any huge fight right before archiving

if archive we do, i prefer to let this archive be the best possible, without a big chaos at the very end

Shenorai

Banned
Here's my response:

Fuck no.

If the world is going to be available for a download, then you can download it and trash shit on your spare time. I prefer to have my buildings and my work preserved for all to see. I don't want to download the map and find my Dragon house completely obliterated, my lighthouse overflowing, my tree farm ablaze, my statues crumbling, my shrine desecrated...

I think you get the idea.

If anything, this is your final chance to finish any and all projects you can be bothered with and actually leave a damn good impression upon the world rather than utter destruction.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
To be honest, this is more trouble than it is worth. It will just cause arguments and confusion among players. And will just create hassle for staff. Do you not see how this will effect new players? They will join see this havoc and think when the new map comes along it's fine to do. I mean don't you get enough kicks from all that pvp you have been doing lately? Mae digon yn digon mae gormod yn gas (Enough is enough too much is cruel). So I vote no because it's seems for momentary fun this is going to create a lot of problems.

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Too late, my vision has come to fruition. The world has ended. Only the strong remain.

Attachments

• 2011-06-04_21.50.33.png
    2011-06-04_21.50.33.png
    356.9 KB · Views: 103