• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What do you do?

xMJay

Portal
sell a wood sword named GOD SWORD to a lost soul. then kill the group of lost souls for my only pvp kills.

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
I log in. Get upset there are only 5 people on, 2 of which are in my town. /town who everyone. Go to towns to see if people are there. Visit nearby swamps. Never find anyone. Rage quit.
5 People damn your so lucky to get on when its peak time.

agedbear

A frightening Cactus!
im talking server as a whole, not just pve or pvp. and ive seen quite a few of the hardcore pvp'ers hanging out on pve. rather than that why not come chill on the pvp server and build/farm/roam the map. its what i do.

Xhazed

Portal
I cry inside when i hear the word herocraft and mu memories from the war when i was a young woman in bastion come back and haunt me cause no more pvp no more server bye

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I log in. Get upset there are only 5 people on, 2 of which are in my town. /town who everyone. Go to towns to see if people are there. Visit nearby swamps. Never find anyone. Rage quit.
gotta be ranger/s
Pssssst around 8pm EST there are about 20-30 people on usually
pve dont count, we're talking pvp cuz thats all that matters.

BUT we hit 12 on pvp yesterday, it was amazing!

Xhazed

Portal
Is this even real life cause herocraft has 20 people and 19 of them are on the wrong map, i though pve was only so that those 2 kids that cried on bastion cause "i die too much " could shut up but it now looks like pve is the mvp and pvp is dead in fact is pve real life and pvp just a dream??????

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
I've been having a lot of thoughts on what I can do but I haven't come to a conclusion of something fun to do, or even just something give me a purpose to log on everyday. So I'm asking to all herocrafter's what do you spent your time on in Sanctuary and Aegis alike?
I run around with fly as ninjas as ST7 making ST6 rage and camping noobs till they quit, then afking.