• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What Classes will you be?!?!

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
So... uhm... I still can't decide too much

So... Runeblade/Paladin/Disciple. One of those, tending more to runeblade lately (practicing it)

For profession... not sure... miner/ enchanter maybe... But enchanter might not be too good anymore except for god pickaxes.... I guess I could go enchanter, rack up pick axes and go miner lol.

judgedread540

Legacy Supporter 3
Guiler/Miner then Enchanter then Merchant. (Gotta mine for monies then get enough enchanted shit and then set up CSS (Not counter strike source)) Wow some bracketception goin on here.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Narrowed it down to bloodmage/goon and either miner/alchemist/farmer

I may go farmer since i haven't been that, and maybe something else i've never been. SO hard to decide D:

Last edited:

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
Gonna give disciple a try... Maybe il switch to dragoon later
And as prof Thinking about miner

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
I can't choose between Smith or Farmer, this map farmer made no money because hardly anyone wanted to buy leather :( and I hate to mine

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
People would buy leather for more prot IV, now with no prot IV it seems useless.
exactly and even then I couldn't sell much even when I had it, most of the casters would just use an iron piece or 2. now its sounding like you will be able to get already made prot armor as a reward or something but you cant make it yourself

Evanist

Legacy Supporter 3
Ok, so.... I am thinking about going disciple/miner. That or going paladin/smith. Anyway, should be interesting.

Aiyeris

ICE ICE ICE!
Probably dragoon again. I can't get enough of the jumping, it makes me go places faster and it helps so much with building, which is what I mainly do. I'm not a fighter, I am a man of peace.

CoolBeans279

Legacy Supporter 3
Probably dragoon again. I can't get enough of the jumping, it makes me go places faster and it helps so much with building, which is what I mainly do. I'm not a fighter, I am a man of peace.
Thats why you got tourney champ 8 times?

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I can already say Smith is going to be difficult to make money off of when literally almost everyone is going Smith. >_>