• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What classes do you think need rebalancing?

What class/classes do you consider OP?

• Ranger

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Paladin

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Dragoon

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Bard

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Dreadknight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Ninja

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pyromancer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Runeblade

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Shaman

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
What classes do you think are too weak/overpowered and need changing?

The poll itself is just for overpowered classes, but if you consider a class too weak then please give a comment saying why. I'm hoping to get an idea of what people think needs reworking then put my own suggestions forward for how to balance them later on.

Due to the limitations on poll options, I've chosen classes that I remember being called out so please put any others in the comments as well :)

Sanogono

ICE ICE ICE!
A friendly reminder to all mods, admins, and rebalancers that the way to solve the crisis of having characters that are too good is to buff the characters who are weaker, so that the players (A majority of which will already be playing OP classes) will be neutral and the players who use lesser classes will be happier, and will inspire other to play the previously less used classes.

Nikewade

Soulsand
"stop trying to buff your own class" wth does that mean... Lots of people can "try to buff their own class" O_O. I'm just stating an opinion like he clearly asked people to do.. I'm just too tired to explain why as I know 80% of the people on the server are most likely going to go off of what they hear from other people instead of actually looking at it them selves.

Rhapsodist

Legacy Supporter 5
The people on this Server have a problem in understanding that opinions are not facts, and attacking someone or belittling them for having an opposing opinion just makes you look like an idiot.

On topic, I voted Paladin, Dragoon, and Dread Knight, Not because any of them are specifically OP or UP, but because I think they should have a little more thoughts put in to some things about their classes. For instance , Dragoons superior mobility in combination with its high power, Paladins self sustain in combination with its damage output and utility, and Dread Knights CD timer and damage of Harmtouch in combination with its already respectable damage.

That's my opinion on things as they stand.

Bard on the op list...lol...
I think it deserves a look at, but I would never consider bard OP

ThatAintFalco

Portal
"stop trying to buff your own class" wth does that mean... Lots of people can "try to buff their own class" O_O. I'm just stating an opinion like he clearly asked people to do.. I'm just too tired to explain why as I know 80% of the people on the server are most likely going to go off of what they hear from other people instead of actually looking at it them selves.

Explain it then because you're arguing with no support. What would you even suggest?

Ninja's melee damage is fine. They do like 89 with a diamond sword. And when multiplied with backstab, ninjas wreck classes with out armor. Their skill costs are fair, you can't spam them, and can only use like 2 or 3 skills in rapid succession without running out of stamina. But they have energize too, which helps when eviscerating, kick, then backflip or smoke.

I honestly don't know what ninja's should be buffed with, sure they absolutely can't kill any warrior class, but that's what warriors do, they couter rogues.