• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What class will YOU be next?

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
KAIN EDIT - the 'next' map is WARSHARD - an additional map - there is no other map scheduled at this time.

As the title suggests, I'm wondering: what class are you going next, and why? I don't need a list of like, the 20 classes you have planned out to master, just a couple, or one, of your favorites would be fine. I'll start

Either ninja or samurai. I love the high dps, and both fit my playing style. Samurai has a plus with good armor, which would be quite different than thief this map, which can take about 10 hits before collapsing. Ninjas are also cool because of Backflip, and they get eviscerate also. Plus, smoke will be fun to troll people with :p

Feel free to our a crafter class also. I'm not going to because Iv Honostly put no thought at all towards that area.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
You can be all that and MORE !! ALL RIGHT NOW IN THIS MAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why wait and wait? make the choice NOW !!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!

HeroCraft ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

948bbab8_TheMoreYouKnow.gif

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
I would go thief again, but I don't want to do a class Iv already mastered.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
You can be all that and MORE !! ALL RIGHT NOW IN THIS MAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why wait and wait? make the choice NOW !!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!

HeroCraft ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

948bbab8_TheMoreYouKnow.gif
By the time I mastered warrior and samurai the map would have ended

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
It's almost not fair because I'm on the balance team :p I know what each class is INTENDED to be and that will reflect future nerfs and buffs that are bound to happen to make things right.

That being said, Bard all the way. Great utility, doesn't take 20 hits to melee a zombie to death, nobody can tell me I suck when I choose not to PVP because my class backs me up :p It's no assassin, it's a god damn fruitcake.

WoleverEntun

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm never changing while this map lasts! I'm too lazy to level more than 2 classes. I've only mastered Crafter and Caster :)