• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

What Class/Profession will you be in 4.0?

Joka10

Soulsand
I went Rogue classes all of last map, and while I really enjoy their skills, my computer is pretty bad and I die quickly due to fps in combat. Thus, I'm thinking maybe Paladin, because I'll last a bit longer :D

As far as crafter goes, I never mastered it last map, and I assume I won't this map, so I guess I'll cross that bridge if I ever get that far.

Northac

Obsidian
I never got to the point to spec, so i cant say yet, but i plan to stay in the caster path, not idea for the crafter spec yet

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Bard or maybe Cleric, or I may repeat Dragoon or Wizard. This is assuming I can get Minecraft working again. Perhaps I'll work towards Archmage.

As far as Crafter goes, I would actually level that and go Merchant. Ender Chests, babe.

ICherry_girl

Glowstone
Druid/Farmer

Basically because I believe it's the most helpful class for any town I might want to join.
Not only that, but animal farming in minecraft got like ten times easier, and for some reason I enjoy farming..

ALSO, CAMOUFLAGE IS NICE. :]

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Still thinking about it but my thoughts so far are Samurai/Necro/Wizard and probably Merchant.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Druid/Farmer

Basically because I believe it's the most helpful class for any town I might want to join.
Not only that, but animal farming in minecraft got like ten times easier, and for some reason I enjoy farming..

ALSO, CAMOUFLAGE IS NICE. :]
Well you like cherries

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Healing now triggers HEARTS!!!!
slider1-png.4426

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm going to go with my usual Wizard/Alchemist combo :)

I may dabble in Geomancer if it starts leaning more towards a GW2 flavor. (AKA mastery of the 4 elements)

Diffuse

Legacy Supporter 4
I'm not gonna level up at all and troll the fuck outa everyone by not having pvp on.

A

alexhoff1

Wizard / Enchanter - Smith - Merchant

I can't decide on my proffession o.o
Selling ports ftw.
Selling coal ftl.

Blinky blink blink.